Professional Crime, Suicide and Undiscovered Death Clean Up Services in Wichita, Kansas
Steri-Clean Kansas is made up of professionally trained and experienced staff that are on-call 24/7.
Our affordable and specialized cleaning services for families suffering through a difficult time include the following:
- Biohazard Cleanup
- Crime Scene Cleanup
- Suicide Cleanup
- Undiscovered Death Cleanup
- Odor Removal
- Superbug Disinfection
We understand the incredible emotional rollercoaster death brings to everyone affected by the passing of a loved one. We started our company to provide services that allow for healing without the psychological and emotional stress of having family or friends clean up the aftermath. We’ve provided these services for over 20 years and we’re here to help you through this.
Reasons To Hire Steri-Clean Professionals For Biohazard, Crime, Suicide and Undiscovered Death Clean-Up Services
- 24/7 availability and assistance. Questions, estimates or services? Call us at 316.413.4009
- Professionally trained and experienced staff ensures proper decontamination
- Reduce the danger of exposure to bloodborne illnesses and communicable diseases (Hepatitis, HIV, TB) at crime location
- Proper clean up of human blood and bodily fluids thus reducing the exposure of bacteria and viruses
- Legal disposal of biohazardous waste
- Discreet clean up, no one will suspect or know the services being performed
- Affordable pricing
- Provides services with integrity, compassion and honesty…always!
The Unfortunate Reality of Suicides and Undiscovered Deaths in Kansas
Suicide dramatically continues to rise annually in the state of Kansas leaving loved ones overwhelmed and shocked with sadness. World Life Expectancy reports there are over 440 suicides every year in Kansas! The rise of suicides is like the nationwide rise in undiscovered deaths in our elderly population. Many are mostly alone and may not have regular visitors or people checking on them so when they die, they are not discovered for days, weeks, or even longer.
After a couple days of the decomposition process, fluids will have left the body and absorbed into any items around the body. The cleaning of an undiscovered death scene should only be performed by trained professionals. The removal of fluids from decomposition along with the associated odor is no easy task and the infectious waste collected must be packaged and disposed of properly and legally.
Therefore, in these unfortunate situations people hire Steri-Clean and our team of professionals. We will decontaminate the location discreetly at an affordable price.
You should never be left to deal with this alone and with Steri-Clean Wichita Kansas, you never will be.
Wichita, Kansas Service Area
At Steri-Clean, our reference to a service area is more about designating those localities which we can reach the quickest, and it is not intended to be understood as the only areas we serve. Since our business frequently calls for arriving at the scene of a recent traumatic event very quickly to limit any biohazards, we have developed a territory which includes those places we can get to as fast as possible.
Even this is a broad area, however, stretching from the easternmost border of the state in Kansas City, almost to the far western border at Garden City. We have often made trips to Hays, Junction City, Garden City, Emporia and Wichita, Kansas to provide our services to families in need, or in response to calls from businesses or local authorities. Serving all of Kansas is still our objective, but we will be honest with potential clients at all times about our estimated arrival time at any given locale.
Wichita – a Great Place to Live and Work
At the confluence of the Arkansas River and the Little Arkansas River, there is a sculpture nearly 50-ft tall called the ‘Keeper of the Plains’, which welcomes visitors to the area and serves as a reminder of the region’s rich past. Sculpted by Kiowa-Comanche native artist Blackbear Bosin, the base of this magnificent piece is surrounded by displays depicting various aspects of life relative to the natives which originally inhabited the area.
But Wichita isn’t just about the past – it’s also moving forward with some fantastic new developments in the area, which are highly advantageous for business, and for residents. Over the past decade, there has been more than $600 million in private investment in the downtown area, resulting in greatly expanded business opportunities, and a significant facelift for many of the buildings.
If you’ve ever heard about Wichita being the ‘city of the Shocker’, that quaint designation refers to the Wichita State athletic teams’ nicknames, the Shockers. The term originally came from the practice of harvesting wheat (shocking wheat), which was how many college students earned money during summers before attending school in the fall.
Another thing that makes Wichita a great place to live and work are the many organizations which have been established to provide public services to residents in the areas of mental health, suicide prevention and therapy. A few of these are listed below, and they are all examples of the kind of caring and good feeling that is engendered by the people of this region:
Survivors of Suicide
COMCARE – Crisis Intervention Services
934 N Water
Wichita, KS 67203
Contact Person: Kristin Brown
Meetings per Month: Two
Suicide Awareness – Survivor Support
Serving Kansas and Missouri
Kansas Crime Victims Compensation
120 SW 10th Ave, 2nd Floor
Topeka, KS 66612-1597
(785) 296-2359 Telephone
Mental Health America of the Heartland
739 Washington Ave, Kansas City, Kansas 66101
Our Expanded Service Area
In almost all situations, we will be able to handle your biohazard cleanup request ourselves, but if there should be any exception to this, we have partners in many other locations whom we can alert, so as to get the job done in the most expeditious manner. Make your first call to us, and let us find the best way to approach resolving the issue. Our primary interest is in providing whatever services you may need at critical times.
How We Provide Services
The services which we provide to our neighbors in the state of Kansas don’t begin and end with the tasks performed at a site which needs to be cleaned up. We like to think our service begins the moment we have that initial conversation with someone when they tell us about a tragic or traumatic event site which has to be contained and sanitized.
Since 1995, we have been offering free estimates when contacted, so that someone needing our services knows exactly what to expect. We are committed to handling the issue in a non-judgmental, professional manner, so clients don’t have any additional problems to deal with. We make a point of being compassionate and discreet because we understand that when our services are called for, it’s generally in response to a violent crime which has been committed, or possibly a suicide and that people’s lives have been turned upside down.
Steri-Clean of Kansas reacts with the utmost urgency and professionalism in assisting businesses, government agencies, and private citizens with the restoration of a site following any kind of biohazard release. Typically, these involve some kind of traumatic event, serious injury or even loss of life, or an outbreak of some kind of disease.
Our skilled team of specialists are on call day and night, to provide clients with confidence that the scene of a traumatic incident has been legally and properly restored to a safe condition, and that no further biohazard exists. Our team will do whatever it takes to ensure that all required steps are performed at such sites: infectious agents and biohazards will be thoroughly cleaned up, effective disinfectants will be applied, medical waste will be properly disposed of, and finally, the site will be certified as safe for occupancy.
Services Which We Provide
If an incident occurs at home or in a car, the cost of containment and cleanup is often paid by most insurances, so we can work with your insurance company on the finances of the event so that you don’t have to be involved with something that might seem distasteful under the circumstances.
We would like to emphasize this point, because we truly believe it – our first provided service is a genuine understanding and caring for the emotional upheaval that our client is experiencing. This philosophy guides all our actions in the performance of the professional services we make available to our clients throughout the state:
• Biohazard cleanup – biohazard cleanups usually involve hazmat cleanup, biological waste cleanup, and bodily fluids cleanup, all remediated by our experienced and well-trained hazardous cleanup specialists.
• Crime scene cleanup – crime scenes are often somewhat gruesome and difficult to handle emotionally for those involved. Steri-Clean professionals have 20-plus years of handling these situations, and they know how to stay focused on remediating the damage done, and on restoring the site to its original condition.
• Suicide cleanup – this kind of situation calls for total professionalism, and that’s what you can expect from Steri-Clean specialists. Our experts will shield you from the most unpleasant aspects of the situation, and we will adopt a non-judgmental approach to methodically remediating the site.
• Undiscovered death cleanup – there are some problems presented by undiscovered death which call for greater skill and experience than most other cleanup scenarios, depending on how long a body has gone undiscovered, and what its present condition is – and that’s why Steri-Clean professionals are the ones you should contact first.
• Odor removal – this service may be just one aspect of a larger remediation project called for at a site, but even if it’s the only service that needs to be performed, our Steri-Clean specialists will know exactly how to remove even the most stubborn and persistent odors from a site.
• Superbug disinfection – this service often calls for extreme urgency, since there is a potential for some illness which has developed immunity to normal control methods, to be released out into the public. Our skilled crews are familiar with all these superbugs, and we take the necessary steps to contain and eradicate them before they can cause a public safety issue.
What People Say About Our Services
It should tell you a little bit about the kind of business we run when the Better Business Bureau rates us at A+, which is a fact we are very proud of, and intend to maintain indefinitely. One of the chief criteria for that rating is how well Steri-Clean has backed up its claims to be one of the most experienced companies in the country, as well as the one which responds in the most professional manner during times of crisis. We’ve worked very hard since our founding to earn your trust and your confidence in what we do, and we will continue to work just as hard, to maintain that level of trust and confidence in us.
If you were to check online reviews about our services, you would find that our customers have been highly appreciative of services we have provided. In this kind of business, customer reviews are not a very common afterthought following such traumatic events, but we still do get occasional reviews, and to date, these have been extremely complimentary in nature. While we don’t expect any kind of pats on the back for providing the urgent biohazard containment and cleanup that we do, it’s still nice to know that people are sometimes so impressed that they feel compelled to share their appreciation.
Although we do hope you never find yourself in a position where you need to make use of our specialized services, if the occasion ever does come up, you can count on us doing the absolute best job possible to restore your site to a safe and clean condition once again!